App For The Day: Add Watermark


In this digital age, most bloggers encounter copyright problems especially when it comes to photos. Some people are using photos of others without asking permission from the owner or giving proper credits.


One way to protect the bloggers or photographers’ photos being used by others is using watermarks.

A watermark could be a text or image that’s placed anywhere in the photo used to identify the ownership of the copyright. Watermark is also a great way to tell to other people “Oops, you are not allowed to use my photo.” Or “Sige, you may use it but don’t remove the watermark or else…”

Watermarks are also used by business owners like me. In my case, I use watermarks in able for me to protect my own product’s photos being used by other people that’s not affiliated in my business. I also use watermarks to put product codes para palatandaan ko. Kasoooo, I have hundreds of photos, watermarking them consumes a lot of my busy time.

In order to resolve this, I searched for a solution for this. After of almost a day searching, I found a very good app for this problem of mine.


The Add Watermarkmy hero.

Add Watermark is a paid app that costs Php 122.00 and this won’t hurt your butt naman eh. The great thing in this app, it allows you to process multiple images in just a few clicks. After a few seconds, all of my photos are already watermarked and ready to be posted. This has also a free version but no batch process mode.

You can customize the watermark you want to appear in your photos. You can change the font, size, colors, transparency and position. You can also use your logo as your watermark.








Batch processing mode is what I love at Add Watermark! This help me put watermarks on photos kahit 1000000000 photos pa yan. Hahahaha.





Sample outputs....





Oh ha? Oh ha? ^_^

You can download Add Watermark in Google Play Store. I don't think so if this is also available for Apple users eh. 


19 comments

  1. I have to agree that putting watermark on our photos is a must. I have not tried any app though since I just manually add a text on the photos I use on my blog. But I surely will check this app out ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes po! Especially yung photos na dapat talagang lagyan ng watermarks ^_^

      Delete
  2. I always try to put watermarks on my blog photos. Before I used photoshop, now, I only use paint or sometimes an online app! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And sometimes, putting watermarks is getting nakakatamad especially pag madami na hehe ^_^ I also use photoshop before, kaso pag dumadami na ang photos, wala na...

      Delete
  3. This is very helpful, Lagi akong mas natatagalan sa paglalagay ng water mark sa photos ko heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been looking for an app like this, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to put watermarks on my photos before pero sobrang hassle din sya since I really take time to edit each photo on Photoshop. And one thing I believe in din kasi, if you want to know them that the photos is yours, add the watermark na hindi maccrop ng iba. Kasi if you put it on the corners lang, maccrop din kasi sya eh. And I didn't want to ruin my photos if sa center ko sya ilalagay. Hehe. Pero that's just my two cents about watermarking. Hehehehe ^_^

    xx, Janine | A Blissful Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *that the photos are yours hahaha

      Delete
    2. I agree with you Janine. May iba mauutak, kina-crop na lang ang photos tapos ayun na! Wala na ang watermark sa kasuluk-sulukan ng photo. Hehehehe.

      Delete
  6. I've been trying to look on details how to add watermarks on my pictures too. Ang dami ko ieedit >.< ~Pearliza Paguio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to install this to your smartphone po. It's simple lang naman when you get there na :D

      Delete
  7. I've been looking for a good app as well! I just use Photoshop or Picasa to watermark my pictures but i want to do more on mobile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opo, pag sa phone kasi mas madali lang. Kahit saan mo gawin. Kahit walang laptop.

      Delete
  8. Ooh, so there's an app for it now! Thanks for sharing! I have been adding watermark via photoshop, by batch din sya, pero sometimes I don't get the placement or the right transparency kaya isa isa din ako..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I put watermark using excel lang heheh. Will definitely check this one out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete